You might have noticed lately that the IntegraCore site has changed. We implemented a site redesign – the first since 2013 – last week. Here’s a look at why we made the change and what’s new on the site.
Why are we making this change?
- Secure Connection: Safety and security is very important to us. That’s why our new IntegraCore website is now hosted on a secure server – using SSL technology. While our main URL (www.integracore.com) isn’t changing, we will be moving to a more secure server (SSL) and thus you’ll see a secure symbol and HTTPS in the address bar versus the standard HTTP. This puts with up with other top companies that have moved their websites to this security protocol.
- Improved Content & Navigation: Our previous site was older and didn’t display properly on mobile devices. Now that more and more people are online via their mobile devices, we made sure to take this into account. The new site is mobile-friendly and the information and navigation has been improved and streamlined to make it easier for users to find what they need faster. The new site is also setup to present our company and services based on customer needs. For example, small and medium business customers with lower order volume are presented with options that fit their type of business versus a larger client that needs more expanded and flexible solutions. Our careers page, a popular section of the site, is also featured more prominently at the top of the page.
- Improved Contact and Quote Forms: The new site makes it easier than ever for potential customers to contact us and get their questions answers or get a quote online. Armed with better information, we will understand prospect and customer needs quicker and give you a more accurate quote.
- Faster Load Times: The new site will take advantage of content delivery networks (CDN), which takes advantage of local servers around the globe to help load pages faster - especially important on mobile.
- New Look and Feel: The site look is also refreshed to reflect a refreshed brand identity, with our new services model. For example, staffing, a service that we didn’t have available before, is included for the first time as well. Content has been reviewed and improved with SEO best practices to help with Google and other search engine rankings to bring in more traffic to the site.
This is just the beginning!
We’ll continue to improve and refine the site so that it’s the best experience available for our site visitors – whether you are a customer of IntegraCore or a potential customer. Let us show you why IntegraCore is a leading third-party logistics provider. Check out the new IntegraCore.com and get a quote online to see how we can help you improve your supply chain operations.